Saturday, July 17, 2004

my thoughts....

i jus came back from a movie...i watched a korean war movie "Brotherhood"....Nice show....tells a story of 2 brothers had to go to war by mistake....n the elder bro did many tings jus to get his little brother back home.But was misunderstood by his little bro.thinking he did it for fame n glory of his own...sad.....
the elder bro joined the enemy army,after seeing his finacee being killed by his army..cos she was suspected of  being a communist....n his little brother was burned to death under the order by his commander.....he went crazy...n went over to e enmey's side...to war against his own ple.....evetuli...his little bro found out e truth of his bro's real intentions....n went to save him......his bro din recognise him...n kept hitting him.....he was a mad man...but he regain his senses.....told his little bro to go bac  n await for his return.....but he din....he fought against e enemy n was killed.....sad rite....his little bro survived.......
i felt sad watching e show....wondering wat will it be like when there;s  a war....will ple survive?why mus ple go against each other ...why mus they fight...why mus innocent ple suffer.. why is there different kind of suffering.....................................
 
im suffering from a heart break......today is e 2nd month i left my loved one...or shld i say it left me....im tired...i din leave when he left...i stayed for 2 whole months...it was like normal days....but there was still diff....i couldn say i love him n i miss him when i wan...i had to restrain myself....i had to stop myself from seeing him....but time after time...i ran back to him...into his arms......but i wonder why he still holds me...is it becos he still loves me...or simply becos i was hurting??
i koe very well its over....yet my heart still longs for him....i still  turn to him.....i koe i got to move on....but i stayed at e very same point...i din move an inch....i wanted to....but i hav no strength...even if  i did have any strength...it was e strength of love...the only love i had.....he was my first love...my only love...but i....i wasnt his only love...his heart had regrets of a lost love......i had to let go.....but .....i din...i couldn...i held on......i dun koe wat i shld koe...how to go abt doin wat i shld do....
This  person was e person who taught me to love...who taught me to do fall  deeply in love.....yet ....he made me fell hard on e ground....i fell into  e well of sorrows.....of  heart break....i haven found e way out...i couldn get out....im still stuck...will i be stuck there forver??will anyone save me from it???will i love again?will i fall deeply in love wif another person??i hav no idea...
i could hav left...wif someone i used to like.....but i din feel anything when tis person came....i still held on to e one who left me....cos i love him...silly rite......i could have jus let go n start a new life......but could i???will i ever forget e one who i love n who taught me how to love???i tink i wouldnt....i din had e strength to love a new someone within a short period of time...all i could tink of was the one.....but thank God i din jus left e the new guy...cos he turn out to be someone who was lookin for a rebound....... i am envious of someone beside me.....she had all she wanted...n even the one she din want....she had all of it....most of all she had a savior..who loves her wif all his heart...willing to go thru all storms to save her.....the tings he do are jus so  sweet...tat's someone every girl needs.......love n care....n security.......he could giv all tat to her....i wonder if there is anyone who can do e same for  me....mayb im not as good as her to deserve wat she has.....im not tat lucky....im always envious of her....wif her blessed life....though im blessed too...in some other ways....i hav e best parents n family in e world...who could love me unconditionallly....im counting my blessings....but i do wish i can get wat she has....but if i dun...its  okie...i will jus live my simple life....wanting to start anew...i wish i could pack up my bags...n leave tis place....till im can start anew, afresh....till then....im still where i am.....to move on...to leave...to stay......i hav no idea.....though i koe wat  shld be e decision...yet i got no energy....i cant leave so easily.....my heart is stuck in e huge heart of tat someone....though i could only find a snall  space in it...sigh....im still there...still cant leave...*silly me*.....i can consider myself a strong person...but i was only brought down to e weakest point cos of that one love..i lost...i cant stand in victory in tat......cos i love it.......lost to only 1 word-- LOVE....
*sigh*....where do i go from here??? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home